Total Pageviews

Friday 11 May 2007

Sky At Night 50th Anniversary Party

What a friend of mine Tommi Worton sent to me in an Email and told me at the meeting last night when I see him-I wish I'd have been there...

Hi

Had another fantastic couple of days with the Sky At Night crew down at Patrick's place for the 50th Anniversary filming. Two days of partying until 4am each day. Caught up with a few old friends and made some new ones, what an awesome couple of days. I will be writing a full report and posting some images on my web site some time this week after I have caught up on some sleep. Here are a couple to be going on with me and my Mate Terry Pratchet, and me and my other mate Brian May.


Cheers

Tommi

Tommi Worton: (his websites)
Broadland Aikido:








Tommi and Brian May:

Tommy and Terry Pratchet:



Tommi and Patrick:



Weather Vane at Sir Patrick Moores house:




50th birthday party cake:






Cutting the cake:

No comments: