Total Pageviews

Saturday 31 December 2011

2011

Its not been a too bad year for Skywatching and Astronomy although being clouded out for the June 15 Lunar Eclipse at the Sailors Rest Home gathering and me not being able to have the Christmas buffet and Skywatch at my house due to lack of finances has put me out a bit and has been disappointing for me-next year I will save up and put some money aside so I can have the meeting at my house again and hopefully I will make up for missing this one this year.
Looking forward to 2012 Comet Garradd should have a good showing around March time and will be on display during the Evenings within that Month and should reach a good Binocular brightness-I will keep sending the Astronomy Emails of anything that might been happening and worth looking at and I still hope to add my percentage of work towards being a Lyra member and running KAG and for everyone to continue to enjoy the art of Astronomy the way I do and just what pleasure I get from doing so-Good Clear Skies and Happy 2012.

--
Good Clear Skies
--
Astrocomet
--
Colin James Watling
--
Various Voluntary work-Litter Picking for Parish Council (Daytime) and also a friend of Kessingland Beach (Watchman)
--
Lyra Website: https://sites.google.com/site/lyrasociety/
--
Real Astronomer and head of the Comet section for LYRA (Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth Regional Astronomers) also head of K.A.G (Kessingland Astronomy Group) and Navigator (Astrogator) of the Stars (Fieldwork)
--
Information
--

No comments: