Total Pageviews

Saturday 15 August 2009

My Objective For The Lyra Society (Fieldwork)

The night was fantastic at the Hopton Site and I have decided my objective in Lyra now within the fieldwork is to find the deep sky objects in the night sky so other Skywatchers can see them and enjoy them in the same way as I have over the many years that I have been looking at the night skies in discovering them and looking for them myself and the same enjoyment I have got from this.
 
If I can find the various Messier Objects as many of you have said I can it is my total consideration to show the Skywatchers at the star gatherings the beauty of the night sky so they themselves can enjoy looking at the Star Clusters, Globular Clusters, Nebulae etc and so the various members can get some kind of insight into how we all enjoy our star Skywatching nights.
 
I am very pleased and delightfully overwhelmed of your backing that I could do this at Hopton to share with the members what we all come along to see and moreover what we did see and everyone totally and utterly enjoyed.

No comments: